Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

This was an amazing year for us! 
January, February 
We starting grow our relationship!

March
We took a trip to KC with my family to celebrate St.Patty's day. It wasn't the first time they meet Brandon but it was the first time they got to know him. It was as if Brandon was always a member of the family.

Easter was the first holiday Brandon spent with my family and I. I remember looking at him helping my mom in the kitchen thinking this guy is absolutely spectacular and I am blessed that he is the one who stole my heart.

May
We celebrated Brandon's, Phil's and my dad's birthday. I got Brandon golf shoes and a new driver. Brandon got a table a t parliament for Phil to celebrate the big 21!

June
I meet Brandon's parents and brother Daniel. I am so lucky that I will have them as my inlaws. They are amazing! Brandon took me to a beautiful resort in Kona where we got to relax by the water together. 

We took a trip to South Dakota with Brandon's parents. The drive was long but the memories were worth it!

July
We celebrated the 4th with my family. BBQ and fireworks!

August
Brandon surprised me with my purse for my birthday..... I'm in love with it!
We also celebrated my moms birthday!

We also took golf lessons..... I need more practice!

September 
We went to our first husker tailgate together!

October 
Brandon carved his first pumpkin with my family!

November 
The big move!

We celebrated thanksgiving at my parents with my dad, mom, sis, jake, brother, Shannon, arabella, gma, gpa, gma, christy, baby daddy, Lizzy, Jacob, uncle James, aunt kris, Jamison and Lulu.

December

Happy Xmas!
It was just Brandon and I with buster boy! Brandon got his Ping clubs. The next day we drove to get my gift in Minneapolis. The gift was worth the 8 hour drive! We ate this yummy Brazilian restaurant. The next day we went to Mall of America (my first time!)

We also took our first trip to canada and spent 20 minutes in the country to see snow and grass :)

I can't wait for 2014 as we have lots of life changing events! Stay toned to find out...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment